Monday, February 12, 2007

My First Death Threat

I have my head screwed on just find blind man.

Since the Romans testify of Christ and Christians they must be lying also? How about the Kings of Babylon and Daniel? How about Isaiah and Sennacherib? The educated curators of those museums would laugh in your face if you tried to deny their existence as myths.

Job 38: And God said answer me like a man. Where were you when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if you have understanding.

Answer him little man cause your eventual death is not a myth.




this may be my first death threat. It's in private email from info@formerthings.com
It was in the second email which was an snwer to my answer to his first one. The first one is entitaled "your article is a bold faced lie." it included the link to some article i've never seen before. You know it. > http://www.formerthings.com
from a publication called "former things" which I'd never heard of.

what do you think?

btw who Christlike. Fundies are so sincere.


btw I'll give 20 peices of Chocloate to anyone who can tell me what the hell he's ranting about?

4 comments:

tinythinker said...

Well, I have no idea what he is complaining about since I haven't seen any of the prior correspondence.

It may be a death threat, or it may just be a typical reactionary fundie challenge - you know, about how you will find out how wrong you are when you die. He seems to be upset about you calling something a myth, which he interprets as a "lie", and therefore when you die you will have to answer the same challenge God gave Moses in Genesis when he doubted.

Honestly, unless the person sends you more stuff/more blatant harassment (i.e. continues mentioning your death), I wouldn't get too worked up over it.

Joseph Hinman (Metacrock) said...

you are probably right. we had no previus corrospondence. Just one email where the linked to the article he thought I wrote. I answered him saying something like "what are you upset about?"

theodicy said...

"Answer him little man cause your eventual death is not a myth."

I do not interpret this as a death threat, it is actually referring to your own, naturally impending death, which we will all eventually get to experience, unless you are immortal, or believe you will be RAPTURED...

His ranting--gathering from the web site referenced--seems to be in reference to the historical accuracy of biblical accounts, which for some reason he feels you doubt...don't know why he would think that, but I don't know the context of this situation.

Can I have some of the chocolates anyway?

<>< TM

Joseph Hinman (Metacrock) said...

sorry, I ate them already