Saturday, February 05, 2011

Sorry I've been away: Snowbound

Photobucket

Photobucket
cowboy Stadium in snow

I've been away. I got snowbound. Not really. We in Dallas are weather wimps. Now we have all these Greenbay people down here walking abound in flip flops in 20 degree weather telling us how it's so spring-like. The whole city shuts down with an inch and half of snow (becuase we are southern hot house plants and we can't cope with winter). We have 6 inches and we are all in despair. The sate had to buy energy form Mexico, we had rolling black outs, we were ask not to use computer. So I just went into hibernation mode.

I'll try to get back into blogging this week.

Superbowl prediction:

I've been wrong about every prediction I've made this year so here goes. The Steelers will manhandle the Packers!

No comments: