Thursday, February 24, 2011

Announcement: Retraction

In my last thing I said the Deeper Waters blog had ceased. Happily I am delighted to say it hyas not. It's a fine blog and I'm glad to know it's still going. There's a fault with the soft ware or something that makes it show a date of 2007. Don't pay attention to that becuase he's doing new stuff and what you are reading is probably new.

It's a fine blog form a much needed perspective, that of one who is knowledgeable of Catholic theology and who knows the Tradition of Austine and Aquinas and the scholastic. He's a Protestant but he knows the tradition.

4 comments:

Nick said...

Um. One more retraction. I'm Protestant.

Joseph Hinman (Metacrock) said...

crikie. who am I confussing you with?

well anyway, you know the Catholic stuff pretty well.

Nick said...

No. Just Thomism.

Joseph Hinman (Metacrock) said...

whateva....;-)