Sunday, August 17, 2008

Challenge to Rasumssen

I have issued a challenge to that guy to meet me on my boards, Doxa Forums On the 1x1 board.

I promise the firs one to insult loses. I am willing to allow the judges to be atheists, as long as Mike and Tiny are two of them.

the resolution: Religious belief is rationally warranted.



I insist upon rules, it doesn't' have to be my format. But I suggest a modified Lincoln/Douglass such as used by National Forensic League.


If Christians are all so stupid, what you got to lose? Let's just see if Christians are too stupid to kick your ass in debate?


I wish everyone would look at my boards. They are a model of how Christian/atheist discussion should be conducted.

2 comments:

Mike aka MonolithTMA said...

I'll gladly be of any help I can.

Joseph Hinman (Metacrock) said...

thanks man. I'm sure he would not dare to debate me.