Monday, June 24, 2019

The Really Long View

Image result for mystical experience



As  a face book friend I have a favor to ask. I am asking all my friends on FB to please read my blog. I work hard at making it interesting. I deal with theology and sometimes politics. Here are examples of some of the things I deal with,I post Monday and Wednesday and if I have a political thing I do it on Friday,

http://metacrock.blogspot.com/2016/02/the-euthyphro-dilemma-and-arbitrariness.html


The Euthyphro dilemma and the arbitrariness objection’: Amnswering Wes Morriston


The Euthphro Dilemma says is morality good because God commands it or does God command it because it;ps good,Either way problems for the  believer,Either God is arbitrary ir he;s not the highest authority, Of  course I disproves this as a pseudo problem.


The Transcendental Signified Argument for God part 1


This is my own original argumemt for the existence of God 



The God Who Lurks Behind Modern Science

This argues that the concept of God is still influential  in  modern thought

Please read Metacrock's blog
https://metacrock.blogspot.com/



____________

babe was last one


HRG last

1 comment:

Mike aka MonolithTMA said...

Here I am! 😊