Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Introducing my new website: The Religious A Priori

Photobucket

I have a new website that is designed to eventually replace Doxa. I'm just unveiling it so I have still a lot of stuff to up up. It's mostly new material, I have some things form Doxa but I'm trying to update everything and basically just start over.

This site is mostly arguments about God and belief at this point, but I expect to cover all the categories covered by Doxa: God, Jesus, Bible, Science, Theology,  Society.

It also features a lot of articles from this blog on the problems of atheism.

I have included the best arguemnts on my realizing God approach from this blog and other aspects from the blog.

The site is here: The Religious A Priori

3 comments:

Mike aka MonolithTMA said...

Needs more kittens, other than that, it looks fine.

Kristen said...

Coolness!

Joseph Hinman (Metacrock) said...

glad you like it.