Saturday, September 23, 2006

Matt slick is a faith destoryer

It serves me right for going back. and I expected it. it still makes me angry taht taht childish petty minded little hick you can't has no brains and can't think can't defend himself intellectually so he has to ban everyone who disagrees with him.

I was being very good.I did not attack anyone I attack no one no one non one. I complitmented. I complemented their side. they banned me and said it wa for attacking people. that's because they are fools and they cant' ratinoally deal with an opponent.

I cliam them anathema. they are false teachers of a false gospel and I declair them anathema.

1 comment:

Joseph Hinman (Metacrock) said...

"You were one of the best Christian debaters on there. I wondered where you'd got to."


thank you, thank you! What has happened at CARM is very sad. Over the summer they were infested with a bunch of young Christian trolls. I am very much afraid for what's happening to the chruch. There'sa whole knew strain of fundyism that is just zombie like and very verulent.