I am sick of all the stupid simple tests on face book and they say:99% can't get this, Which nation is north of the U.S.? So I made up what I think is a somewhat difficult test,
answers in comment section
(1) What is Grassman's law?
(2) Name the three men who are credited with discovering oxygen, what did each of then actually prove?
(3) when did "pseudo Dionysius_the_Areopagite " write? Name one thing he wrote.
(4) what does it mean to say "Greek is a declined language" if it does not mean no one speaks it?
(5) what literary movement did Geothe embody which preceded romanticism?
(6) Who started Process Theology?
(7) In Silver age DC comics the girl friend of "The Atom?" (earth 1)
(8) who was the major exponent of Quietism in 17th century France?
(9) Describe the nature of an abductive argument
(10) What are binary oppositions in deconstruction, what role do they play?